Tuesday 5 February 2008

Journal_2

Before I begin to explore some leadership ideas, I just would like to mention today, Feb. 6th 2008, will be marking the 50th Anniversary of the Manchester United Munich Air Crash on Feb. 6th of 1958, which changed the world of English football, and the club, Manchester United. In memory of all those who lost their lives in the Munich air disaster on 6th February 1958, I will be wearing a black tie and an arm band today.

On Monday after class, I was nervous about my paper grade when I first saw it, but thankfully my professor was happy with my writing style but it was not as high as I wished because the paper did not analyze more about the CONCEPT of leadership which the paper was suppose to be on.

So speaking of exploring leadership concept, the LPI observer test was not a big shock to me in the end; although I felt very guilty of the results from my father. I feel like there is always a misunderstanding conflict between me and my dad.... and this is very common among Korean families. Interesting isn't it?

No comments: