Thursday 31 January 2008

Journal_1

I have created this blog for a specific course (Leadership in Organizations) but I think this will be a fantastic opportunity for myself as well to keep a 'leadership' journal type blog.

Just couple hours ago, as I was just starting to getting some school work done, the Democratic Debate was on CNN and I thought "Now they are true leaders" as I listened to the words of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton speak too cleverly against each others plans.
And it struck me; "What does it take... how are the... what did they do to be so calmly under control in such situation like that?" I was simply amazed once again.

Could I ever be president of any country? Especially my native country Republic of Korea? I mean, I did dream to be the president of R.O.K. when I was younger but every time I watch such (heated) debates or press conferences, I am constantly inspired yet awestruck by their level of calmness.

No comments: