Saturday 9 February 2008

Journal_3

Hello.
Something aggravating happened over the last couple days and still is going on at this moment. Couple weeks ago when I first sent in a question to my professor about conflict in power struggle and management style in one organization (particularly my high school's student government) and somehow through Facebook networking, me and that particular prefect is having an argument at this moment.

It will take days to explain our history but most importantly, my question is, I do not get why / how people don't see his real darkness inside; can "kissing up" really cover up oneself that much?! This is rather frustrating and personal problem I didn't think I was going to have to deal with again.

How would good leader take care of this situation? What does it take to eliminate a tumor in organization you never wanted in the first place? Will everyone get to realize who was the real truthful person in the end?

No comments: